söndag 16 mars 2014

I jumped on a bus and I went and I went

 Last Sathurday I went to visit my rommate Cammy's home. On the way I went all nerdy and listen to Harry Potter on audio book while watching the view, so great.

 Tried to catch some of the scenery on picture.


 Cammy's family was the best and brought me out for dinner. After that we went back to the appartment and celebrated Cammy who had her birthday the day after. Happy birthday Cammy!

 They also offered me some "yàn wō" soup, which translates literally as "swallow's nest". Quite good, but also a bit strange.

 Then Cammy and her brother Felix showed me some local bands to check out.

 We went out for breakfast, or more like brunch.

 And ate dim sum. Afterwards I was so full that I didn't eat more until late night...

 Cammy and I.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar