lördag 19 april 2014

Towers, I walk to walk

 A few weeks ago I went on a trip to the other side of Hong Kong Island to visit Chai Wan, an old industrial district. Mostly I just have the need to see more of the city before I leave in less than a month. Here are some pictures from that day.

 Even though this should be counted as a more suburbian part of Hong Kong, there were still a lot of tall buildings. They are almost everywhere.

 
 Local fruit markets, with school children, old people and day drifters.

 A fish market too.


 Chai Wan Park.

 I spent some time relaxing with the seniors.



 And looking at the local shops.


Afterwards I took a trip to the beautiful Hong Kong Park in Causeway Bay. To enjoy the afternoon sun and visit the tea pot museum.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar